Professional Development Hours:
The training modules provide Project Manager and Designers with the details for the DB
processes, explanation of the level of design required, the unique post–award processes as well as roles and responsibilities. The goal of the training series is to prepare you to leverage DB to its fullest advantage.
Upon completion of this training learners will:
- Know the Common Objectives and the differences of the four NAVFAC Design–Build Processes;
- Learn about the NAVFAC Business Management System, or BMS;
- Understand the NAVFAC personnel Roles and Responsibilities as outlined in the BMS;
- Get familiar with the Characteristics of the four NAVFAC Design–Build Processes; and
- Know the Post–Award Processes.
Federal Agencies and Facility Criteria: