This session will focus on how agencies can leverage building energy information systems to take action to address energy and water loads. What are best practices for building automation systems and data analytics (operations and maintenance and COVID-19 lessons)? What are the new and emerging technologies and approaches that will improve energy efficiency and connectivity?
Eliot Crowe, Program Manager, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Mark Hepburn, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Iconics
John Petze, Principal, Co-Founder, SkyFoundry
Andrew Morton, Director, Federal Account Management , Honeywell Energy Services Group
Upon completion of this session attendees will:
- Identify the different ways that energy and equipment data can be used with today's analytics software;
- Recognize how the use of data analytics helps operators improve energy efficiency and performance;
- Identify the different types of energy management information systems (EMIS) functionality and how they are used;
- Identify key enablers and barriers for successful EMIS deployment; and
- Recognize digital twins for your portfolio of assets and rules based expert system artificial intelligence.