Webinar offers insight into leveraging renewable power purchases and renewable energy
certificates (RECs) to meet the requirements of the Energy Policy Act of 2005, the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, and other Federal mandates.
This webinar covers:
- Federal renewable energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) goals;
- Options for meeting renewable energy goals;
- Renewable power and REC purchase benefits;
- REC definitions, overview, and procurement options;
- Purchasing renewable power in a competitive electricity market;
- Regulated utility green pricing programs;
- Renewable power and REC purchases toward GHG goals; and
- Case study examples and additional resources.