Energy Exchange 2019
This session will present a case study on achieving Authority To Operate for the Navy's Smart Grid in the MidLant Region Naval Station Norfolk. Attendees will learn lessons from key project stakeholders who lived through execution of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process during post-construction award.
Tara Houlden, U.S. Naval Facilities and Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
Kevin Whitt, KBR-Government Solutions
Upon completion of this session attendees will:
- Understand the execution of the 6 steps of the RMF;
- Develop an understanding of the cybersecurity aspects of Navy Smart Grid;
- Understand current Navy Smart Grid status;
- Learn the four primary Navy Smart Grid Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) applications (PI, ArcGIS, SkySpark, and Predict-IT; and
- Learn the role of custom code in the Navy Smart Grid application.