Energy Exchange 2019
Water and lighting systems are dynamic throughout a facility and have unique daily operational and maintenance challenges. This session will provide real world experiences on how to manage water and lighting resources to ensure that long term savings are achieved over the term of the contract.
E.W. Dovel, Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
Eric Elam, Water Savers, LLC
Ben Slick, HydroPoint Data Systems
Upon completion of this session attendees will:
- Understand what defines Operations & Maintenance activities in a lighting and a water system;
- Learn what tools are available to improve on the Lighting and Water O&M activities in a facility;
- Understand how Energy Managers can use the data analytics to improve in the daily operations;
- Understand the process of collecting data from, sensors, meters and control systems, communicating between the control systems; and
- Understand how to convert data into actionable information.