Energy Exchange 2019
This session discusses performance assurance during the implementation and construction period of an alternatively financed energy project. Speakers will discuss various approaches to measurement & verification, performance assurance, commissioning, and will provide best practices to manage your project's construction activities successfully.
David Frank, EMP2
John Shonder, NORESCO
David Meyers, Burns & McDonnell
Upon completion of this session attendees will:
- Obtain knowledge concerning implementation period requirements for third-party financed contracts;
- Learn about M&V and Performance Assurance Plan development;
- Understand of savings validation, government witnessing, and related documentation required during the implementation period of ESPC and UESC contracts;
- Obtain knowledge concerning operations and maintenance responsibilities of energy conservation measures (ECMs) during the implementation period; and
- Learn about unique contract features and best practices from subject matter expert.