Energy Exchange 2019
This session provides an introduction to key elements of performance assurance and savings validation, and how they are implemented in performance contracts. Speakers will describe the varying levels of measurement and verification (M&V) for alternative financed energy projects.
Deb Vasquez, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Phil Coleman, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Nate Pennington, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Upon completion of this session attendees will:
- Gain knowledge concerning Measurement and Verification requirements for ESPC Contracts;
- Know the difference between Measurement and Verification options A, B, C and D;
- Gain knowledge concerning Performance Assurance requirements and options for Measurement and Verification for UESC contracts;
- Learn how M&V and Performance Assurance can affect energy project economics;
- Learn about unique contract features and best practices from subject matter experts.