Journal of Hazard Mitigation and Risk Assessment
The National Institute of Building Sciences Multihazard Mitigation Council is pleased to announce the continuation of our relationship with Matrix Group Publishing in the production of the Journal of Hazard Mitigation and Risk Assessment—the premier publication for research and development on building to mitigate risk.
JHAZ Spring 2011 (PDF 4.3 MB, 40 pgs)
- "Lessons Learned from Recent Damaging Earthquakes"
- "Green Building Practices for Residential Construction and Natural Hazard Resistance: How Are They Linked?"
- "FEMA Updates Safe Room Publications"
- "Motivating Public Mitigation and Preparedness for Earthquakes and Other Hazards"
- "Buildings, Tunnels and Mass Transit Stations: DHS Releases Integrated Rapid Visual Screening Tools in 2011"