50001 Ready Navigator is a free guide designed to support you in developing an ISO 50001-based energy management system. You already conduct important energy management work, and this management practice can streamline your current efforts. This webinar will focus on implementing an energy management system using the 50001 Ready Navigator for guidance. We will focus on Phase 1 Planning tasks.
Jerrilyn Goldberg, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Read Bio
Jerrilyn Goldberg is a Research Associate at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, where she conducts research on organizational adoption of corporate energy management systems. Her work examines the impacts of program messaging on system implementation, with attention to sector-specific value drivers. She also leads outreach for FEMP's support of federal adoption of 50001 Ready using the DOE-developed 50001 Ready Navigator.
In this course you will learn to:
- Understand what an Energy Management System is;
- Know where to find 50001 Ready Navigator assistance;
- Understand who could play a valuable role on your EnMS Energy Team;
- How to define Scope and Boundaries; and
- How to discuss EnMS with top management.