TI800-01 Design Criteria; includes Changes 1-29 through 09-16-05
2.8 MB | 459 pages
The purpose of these Technical Instructions (TI) is to:
- Establish current and uniform criteria and standards to enable quality, cost-effective, productive, and energy-efficient buildings and facilities that meet the needs and expectations of their users.
- Direct designers to applicable reference materials to be used for developing projects.
- Furnish needed and up-to-date space criteria for most of the buildings planned for future Army construction.
- Promote standardization of buildings and facilities world-wide in the Army, including host nation construction programs.
- Implement a system for managing criteria information.